Tuesday 17 July 2012

Writing!! It's as difficult as reading!

Today we started discussing the intricate details of the writing process.

As you can see, the process for writing is as detailed as the process for reading - or even more so. I think the most valuable lesson I'm learning from all of this is to actually stop (drop and roll...kidding!) and consider just how much effort it takes to complete a task that I may have previously regarded as simple.
We are being asked to develop a blog that matches assistive technology to appropriate areas of support in the writing task. I am looking forward to learning about new ways to support the learners in my classroom. Already, being introducted to co-writer has been eye opening.  I think that it is often easy to forget about the technology that we do have access to.
More about assistive technology for writing over the next couple of days. For now I think this video is an interesting starting point for what I am about to learn:

No comments:

Post a Comment